How to trigger a copy run when connecting a USB stickThe following instructions explain which settings are needed to start a profile when connecting an USB stick.
1. AllSync Product EditionThe AllSync Professional or Business Edition is necessary.
2. USB StickConnect the external USB stick with your computer. Now open the Windows Disk Management and assign the new drive letter X: for the USB stick. This ensures that the USB stick gets the same drive letter assigned every time you connect the stick to the computer.
3. AllSync SchedulerStart the AllSync Scheduler und create a new task.
4. Task Startup ModeAt the task window select the startup mode Link. Select the drive letter X: at the folder text box.
5. ProfileIn the left menu select Profiles and choose the profile(s) to be run with this task.
6. Saving your settingsYou have now completed all the requisite settings. Conclude by clicking on