Entering the License KeyWhen launching the full version of AllSync for the first time after newly installing it you are prompted to enter the license key. The license key is case-sensitive, meaning a distinction is made between uppercase and lowercase letters when making entries.
Update existing license
- Stop the AllSync Scheduler Service and close the AllSync Scheduler and the AllSync Service Tool before entering new license data.
- Start AllSync and open the About window. (Menubar -> Help -> About)
- Click on the small
Modify Licensebutton near the license that is displayed.
- Enter the new license data.
Automating and Distributing Licenses
- The license data can be registered without the user interface using the command line parameter -l.
- With the Windows function Active Setup, you have the option of automating the entry of license data for different users.