Find and remove duplicate files
AllDup is a freeware tool for searching and removing file duplicates on your Windows computer. The fast search algorithm find duplicates of any file type, e.g., text, pictures, music or movies.
What AllDup can do for you:
- Delete duplicate music files!
- Remove duplicate files faster and safer than with any other duplicate file finder!
- Clear your computer, music or photo collection from duplicate files!
- AllDup helps you to find, view and remove files that have duplicate content, regardless of name!
- AllDup is a powerful tool to search for file duplicates on your computer!
- Find and remove duplicate files!
- Find, remove, delete, copy and move duplicate files!
- Find duplicate MP3 files with different ID3 Tags!
- Find and hardlink duplicate files!
- Remove duplicate photos and images!
- No more file clones or file duplicates!
- Find and delete duplicate files!
- Find and remove duplicate files from your computer, notebook, network drives, flash drives, memory drives!
- Find and delete hard links
- Free up used hard disk space on your PC!
- Find and remove duplicate files of ANY type!
- Remove duplicate files - as you want!
- Remove duplicate files - Easily and Anywhere!
- Finding out whether a file has hard links!
- It can be especially useful if you have large Music, Pictures, Downloads or Documents folders!
- Convenient search result list
- Detailed log file about all actions
- Search for duplicates of executable and any other files
- Search is performed in multiple specified folders, drives, media storages, CD/DVDs...
- Fast search algorithm
- Find duplicates with a combination of the following criteria: file content, file name, file extension, file dates and file attributes!
- Search for duplicates of digital photo files
- Export the search result to TXT or CSV file
- List non-duplicate files
- Many flexible options helps you to select unnecessary duplicates automatically
- Ignore the ID3 tags of MP3 files
- For your safety all files that have to be deleted can be moved to the Recycle Bin or a separate backup folder
- Search for hard links
- The built-in file viewer allows you to preview many different file formats and analyze the content of the file before deciding what to do with it
- The unnecessary duplicates can be deleted permanently or copied/moved to a folder of your choice
- Search through an unlimited number of files and folders
- Save and restore the search result for continue working later
- Entire folders or individual files can be excluded from the search by masks or size conditions
- Create shortcuts or hardlinks to the last original file
- Search for duplicates of music and video files