Find and remove duplicate files
AllDup is a freeware tool for searching and removing file duplicates on your Windows computer. The fast search algorithm find duplicates of any file type, e.g., text, pictures, music or movies.
What AllDup can do for you:
- Remove duplicate files faster and safer than with any other duplicate file finder!
- Remove duplicate photos and images!
- Find and remove duplicate files from your computer, notebook, network drives, flash drives, memory drives!
- AllDup is a powerful tool to search for file duplicates on your computer!
- Find and delete hard links
- Find and hardlink duplicate files!
- Free up used hard disk space on your PC!
- Find and delete duplicate files!
- Find and remove duplicate files of ANY type!
- Remove duplicate files - as you want!
- AllDup helps you to find, view and remove files that have duplicate content, regardless of name!
- Find duplicate MP3 files with different ID3 Tags!
- Remove duplicate files - Easily and Anywhere!
- Finding out whether a file has hard links!
- Clear your computer, music or photo collection from duplicate files!
- Delete duplicate music files!
- No more file clones or file duplicates!
- Find, remove, delete, copy and move duplicate files!
- Find and remove duplicate files!
- It can be especially useful if you have large Music, Pictures, Downloads or Documents folders!
- Detailed log file about all actions
- Many flexible options helps you to select unnecessary duplicates automatically
- Search for hard links
- Fast search algorithm
- The built-in file viewer allows you to preview many different file formats and analyze the content of the file before deciding what to do with it
- List non-duplicate files
- The unnecessary duplicates can be deleted permanently or copied/moved to a folder of your choice
- For your safety all files that have to be deleted can be moved to the Recycle Bin or a separate backup folder
- Search through an unlimited number of files and folders
- Save and restore the search result for continue working later
- Search is performed in multiple specified folders, drives, media storages, CD/DVDs...
- Export the search result to TXT or CSV file
- Entire folders or individual files can be excluded from the search by masks or size conditions
- Create shortcuts or hardlinks to the last original file
- Search for duplicates of executable and any other files
- Convenient search result list
- Ignore the ID3 tags of MP3 files
- Search for duplicates of digital photo files
- Find duplicates with a combination of the following criteria: file content, file name, file extension, file dates and file attributes!
- Search for duplicates of music and video files