Copying an Individual FileThe following instructions explain which settings are needed in the Profile Properties for copying a single file.
1. ProfileCreate a new profile. If the Profile Wizard opens, exit it by clicking on
Cancel. Activate the Expert View below the menu.
2. Copy modeSelect Update copy mode.
3. Source and destination foldersIn the left menu select Folders.
- In the source folder list add the folder containing the file to be copied and activate the option Exclude All Subfolders for this folder.
- In the destination folder list add the destination folder.
4. File filterIn the left menu click on Filter. Add a new filter with the following properties:
- Filter Action: Include
- Filter Type: Text without Wildcards
- Use with: Source
- Compare with: File Path (Absolute)
- Filter Text: the path of the file to be copied (e.g. C:\Data\doc.txt)
5. Saving your settingsYou have now completed all the requisite settings. Conclude by clicking on
OK. Now you can create a copy preview of the profile and examine the results of the settings you have made.